Seeking a dynamic Nurse to be the Director of a 15-bed inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Unit in the Regional Center of Orangeburg in Orangeburg, SC.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the overall administration of patient care for the Psychiatric unit.
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
3) Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
The programs have dedicated marketing support and outstanding resources from the nation’s largest psychiatric contract management company.
Horizon Health is the largest behavioral health care contract management company in the United States. Excellent opportunity for growth with this national company whose philosophy and track record is to promote from within. For more information about Horizon, please see: www.horizonhealth.com.
1) Requires BSN or MSN (preferred).
2) Must have 3+ years of experience managing an acute care inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital setting. Previous geriatric psychiatry experience is a plus.
3) Additional degree such as MBA, MHA or MSW with healthcare administrative experience is highly desired.
4) Must have acute care inpatient behavioral health experience.
To Submit Your Resume, Please Click "APPLY NOW"
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- managing an acute care inpatient psychiatric program: 3 years (Required)
- geriatric psychiatry: 1 year (Preferred)
- acute care inpatient behavioral health: 1 year (Required)
- RN License (Required)
- Multiple locations