Lead campus accounting and the business office specialist team.
Manage the general ledger close. Evaluate close deadlines and processes. Ensure proper controls and accountability exists. Follow a monthly review plan in order to achieve an accurate close. This involves partnering with the FP&A team.
Hire, train, develop, and lead senior staff and business office supervisor. Create a robust training program- continually evaluating the needs of staff in order to effectively train and lead.
Required Degree : Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience required.
- Senior living experience strongly preferred
- Lawson experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Forward thinking and continuous improvement mindset.
- Stays current and knowledgeable in field.
- Leadership skills, including evaluation of team performance.
- Strong ability to evaluate the impact of new accounting guidance and compliance requirements of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding skills working with external auditors.
- Ability to work effectively within a large, matrix organization.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org .
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.