We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Develop new business with key target customer markets to achieve specific booking targets.
- Collaborating with Internal and external product design organizations
- Analyze and understand customer’s business strategy, future product plans, expansion activities
- Define, initiate, and program manage business development activities that will strengthen, expand, and drive market penetration.
- Assist customers in the development and execution of product roadmaps and act as a focal point in delivering Flex solutions.
- Qualifying and championing opportunities, collaborating with and securing buy-in with key Flex stakeholders
- Accurately articulate customer requirements back to Flex; identifying and securing the right subject matter experts; creating, leading, and ensuring accountability across deal specific collaborative teams, and then driving the company and the company’s resources to meet the customer’s requirements, whether it’s a specific response time or a type of response that the customer requires.
- Ensuring high-quality customer communications early in the engagement process.
- Working directly with client CEOs & COOs, ensuring high-quality early customer communications involving sales projections, P&L statements, build plans, etc.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Prior experience (10 + years) in a S en i o r Sales o r Busin e s s D ev el opmen t Ex ec ut i v e ro le wi th a t r ack r ec or d o f dr i v i n g a bov e indus t r y av e r a g e r e venu e an d m a rgi n growth ,
- A deep knowledge of ho w h a rdw a r e produ cts a r e created, manufactured , a n d ho w th e product d e v el opment pro ce s s works) , is exp e r ie n ced workin g in th e Consum er E lect ron ics i ndus t r y s el l i n g c ompr e h e ns i v e te chno l ogy so l u ti on s in to r elated produ ct d e v el opm e n t, suppl y ch a in , a nd / o r manuf ac tur i n g op e r ati ons .
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- A work i n g know le dg e o f consum er t ec hno l og y and Industrial products markets ( e .g. , robotics, wireless products, w ea r a b le tec hno l og ie s , gam i n g c onso l e s a n d p e r i ph e r al s , a ud io a n d v i d eo produ cts a n d acce ssor ie s , Industrial equipment, home appliances a n d a broa d und e rs ta ndin g o f r elated suppl y c h ai n , produ ct d e v el opmen t, an d manuf ac tur i n g op e r ati ons .)
- A prov en a b ili t y to fun c t i o n e x ce p ti on al l y in a l l ph a s es o f th e s al e s pro ce s s; ability to a r tic u late a ppro ach to acc oun t s ales s t r a t e gy , p la nnin g a n d e x e cu ti o n in cl udin g emp l oy ed so l u ti o n s elli ng me t hodo l og ie s .
- Ab le to d e v el o p a n d m a in ta i n clie n t ex ec ut i v e r elati onsh i ps ; a b le to m ap ou t c omp lex acc ounts , d e f i n e a ppro ac h / s t ra te g y to bui l d i n g r elati onsh i p s up / down /ac ros s ta rg eted acc oun t organ iza t i ons .
- Ab le to pro acti v e l y c r eate, dr i v e, a n d manag e propos al oppor t uni ties
- Ab le to d e v el o p clie n t c en t r ic c omp et i ti vel y diff e ren tiated v al u e propos iti on s
- K now s ho w to pr e p a r e & p lan fo r clie n t e x e cu t iv e in te r acti on/m eet ings ; know s ho w to t r ac k : m e e ti n g v al u e, m eet in g obj ecti v e ac h i evemen t, m eet in g acti o n it em/fo ll ow-up ; know s ho w to s e cur e clie n t call – t o- acti on .
- Poss e ss es a B ac h el or’ s d e gr ee in E ngin ee r i ng , S ci en ces o r Bus i ness
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- M B A
- Supply chain and Operations knowledge, experience
- Commercial Financials and Legal experience
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Sales – Marketing – Account Mgmt
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]