Are you experienced in working with adults with autism and developmental disabilities?
Do you enjoy helping others work on projects and achieve goals?
Do you enjoy collecting data and writing reports?
We are looking for Direct Care workers to work with adults with autism and developmental disabilities in Norwell, MA. We believe our employees make our organization outstanding and we are dedicated to cultivating leadership from within.
aMAYzing EMPLOYEE PERKS
- Generous paid time off + your Birthday as a Holiday!
- Tuition Reimbursement / Loan Repayment Assistance Program!
- Partnerships with local colleges to receive advanced degrees!
- Opportunities for growth + internal mentoring program!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision!
- Wellness program & Fitness reimbursement!
- Phone, Auto and Home insurance discounts!
- 403B retirement plan with Employer Match!
- Exclusive discounts at theme parks, shows, sporting events, concerts, movies and much more!
- Skill development, instruction, and community integration
- Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
- Behavioral interventions
- Participating in the development of ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
- Dispensing medications
- Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and at least 2 years’ driving experience
- Previous human services experience strongly preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.