Reference Number: 5091AB
Location: Texas (TX)
Job type: Permanent
The Merraine Group is excited to be recruiting for a rapidly growing, progressive health system in eastern Texas, 90 minutes from Houston. They are searching for a dynamic Director of Quality Management, where you will be empowering others to deliver exemplary care, shaping lives while helping to drive the direction and future development of this health system.
Position Focus Director of Quality Management
- Provide oversight of compliance and ensure the hospital meets all external regulatory and accreditation agencies standards
- Supervise action planning for Disease Specific Programs.
- Serve as a resource for hospital’s senior leadership team and department directors.
- Ensure required data is gathered, analyzed, and reported to respective hospital committees.
- They have a passionate commitment to continual improvement and innovative patient care.
Requirements Director of Quality Management
- BSN or Bachelors in Business or Healthcare management required.
- A minimum of 5 years at a manager or director level with a focus on quality, safety, regulatory accreditation.
- Solid background and demonstrated record in performance improvement, quality assurance within an acute care hospital setting.