No experience required, training provided.
Full Time and Part Time shifts available
Kenmar Residential Services (ICF) program has been serving the IDD population in the ICF and HCS programs for 34 years. We value our relationships and foster a family environment.
Direct Care Attendants monitor, interact and assist residents with and achieving daily needs, skills and goals. Paid orientation and training provided including CPR and SAMA certification training.
Current valid Texas driver license
High School Diploma OR Equivalent OR ability to pass Competency Based Assessment.
Basic computer skills
– Paid Sick and PTO
– Premium pay for worked holidays
– Opportunity for Advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
All PPE provided by employer
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place