Position: Graphic and Web Designer
Location: Nashville – Must be able to work in office
Job type: Part-time to Full-time
Are you passionate about tech as much as you are designing? Do you find yourself dabbling in WordPress, HTML and other technologies? Do you consider yourself a unicorn? Are you looking for the right opportunity to work with a passionate, driven and deadline-oriented team? If so, we invite you to join our team. We are a rapidly-growing agency looking to hire a part-time Graphic and Web Designer with the potential of becoming a full-time position based on the candidate. We’re an agency with a passion for entrepreneurship. What we do is simple: we work with franchises of all sizes to help connect everyday Joe’s looking to own a business with the perfect opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Produce a variety of digital projects including social, web, digital advertisements
- Design pieces include small infographics, large quantities of retargeting ads, email layouts, marketing collateral, ebooks, etc.
- Maintain WordPress blogs for all clients as well as making small text edits to the websites.
- Work with MailChimp, including building emails from templates, cleaning and updating mailing list, keeping track of lead nurturing calendar, and more.
- Collaborate and take direction from Creative Director
- 3+ years of experience in digital production
- Range of design and web skills (Some light coding, WordPress, Mailchimp)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must work at a good pace and be adaptable to short timelines on certain projects
- Portfolio showcasing clean and modern digital and print samples
- Preferred but not required:
- Adobe Audition or Podcast editing or Video Editing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan