- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- At least 6 months’ experience in the digital media industry preferred
- Experience working within Facebook or Google is preferred but not a requirement
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Understanding of the digital media industry
- Above average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Responsible for keyword/audience research inclusive of estimator builds, campaign set-up, trafficking of creative
- Owns day-to-day campaign launches on paid search and social platforms
- In charge of pacing documents, updating and sending out daily
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of digital ad campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Matchcraft and others
- Know and follow the business rules per platform
- Creative testing and troubleshooting
- Pixel building and troubleshooting
- Proactively alert Account Management of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign
- Assist the Media Buying team in implementing campaign optimizations
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Timely delivery of all tasks
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 318 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 65+ small to mid-sized markets ( http://www.townsquaremedia.com/local-media/overview ), a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country ( http://tasteofcountry.com/ ), XXL Mag ( http://www.xxlmag.com/ ), Diffuser.fm ( http://diffuser.fm/ ), Ultimate Classic Rock ( http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ ), Loudwire ( http://loudwire.com/ ), TheFW, ( http://thefw.com/ )GuySpeed ( http://guyspeed.com/ ), ScreenCrush ( http://screencrush.com/ ) and PopCrush ( http://popcrush.com/ ), approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal ( http://www.seizethedeal.com/ ), an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares ( http://townsquarecares.com/ ), a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.