As the Digital Marketing Manager, you are a “team player” marketing professional excited about joining a growing B2B SaaS company. You will work with our leaders of Marketing and Sales to boost the company’s on-line presence, generate leads, and convert sales. You are data-driven, tech-savvy, process-oriented, with an acute attention to detail. You have a successful track record building and executing digital marketing campaigns, testing and measuring new ideas, and applying the lessons learned to subsequent campaigns. You are curious, with an urgency to grow personally and professionally.
- Working cross-functionally with the marketing, sales, and services teams to translate our value proposition into customer benefits; and develop campaign workflows for our sales pipeline.
- Integrating systems (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, GoToWebinar, etc.) such that they relevant data metrics are passed efficiently and accurately.
- Using analytics to identify opportunities to optimize the marketing funnel and recommending initiatives to improve.
- Optimizing email campaigns, lead routing and assignments to improve efficiency of sales development team.
- Assisting with educational webinar program schedule, execution, promotion and follow-up and measuring results.
- Managing company social media presence across all platforms.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, especially with demand generation for enterprise SaaS companies (legal technology experience is a plus)
- Intimate familiarity with HubSpot and Salesforce or other marketing similar automation tools
- Data/metrics and process-oriented mentality and great organizational skills
- Ability to understand what and how audiences consume information
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Online webinar and educational content program experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A critical mind: You’re always looking for the best way to optimize things
Nextpoint is a pioneer in Legal Tech and a market leader in cloud-based eDiscovery and trial solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. Our eDiscovery platform helps attorneys manage large data sets, identify relevant information via AI and complex searches, and organize the evidence to build compelling arguments to support their clients’ interests.
The legal industry is undergoing an exciting transformation as new technologies redefine how law firms operate and serve their clients. Nextpoint is leading the way with innovative solutions that meet the needs of this dynamic market.
Working at Nextpoint is an entrepreneurial adventure. Projects move fast and plans change frequently as we navigate opportunities and meet the needs of our clients. We are problem solvers and challenge seekers, but above all we strive for a happy workplace and satisfied clients.