ABOUT STUDIO BRAND COLLECTIVE
Studio Brand Collective is a Houston digital marketing + design agency, specializing in digital media marketing strategies, implementation and analytics – SEO, PPC, Inbound Marketing, and advertising. We cater to the digital lifestyle. We create, execute and continually optimize campaigns that are local, relevant, social and multi-device. Our team focuses the majority of their time on research, strategy creation, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, performance analytics, web design and development, video and motion graphics, social media marketing, content marketing, digital PR, email marketing, display advertising, managed media services, project management, and account management.
SBC is looking for a Digital Account Manager who is able to help tell our clients’ stories, develop strategy-driven integrated marketing solutions, and has a solid background in digital marketing including inbound, demand generation, search engine marketing, social media, content marketing, creative and analytics.
The right person for this position is able to translate clients’ business objectives into marketing gold! You understand all of the pieces of a great digital marketing strategy and how those pieces interact. You can serve as the link between our in-house talent and the outside client. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic personality who is capable of being a credible, trustworthy brand evangelist. The ideal candidate is a natural connector and an excellent communicator. S/he is a problem solver with a passion for growing an online community and brand.
This role will be primarily responsible for developing and publishing a wide array of content including: blog posts, white papers, case studies, web content, product fact sheets, SEO and content for social media within the agency. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of how Inbound Marketing differs from traditional marketing and will be willing to learn (or already know!) how killer content fits into the strategy of an inbound marketing plan.
As the Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Working within our digital team to create effective strategy and direction.
- Developing the strategy to fuel the program and service growth
- Growing our client’s brands through increased web traffic, social reach and generating online mentions
- Executing a comprehensive inbound marketing plan that drives audience awareness and engagement across marketing channels (including, but not limited to, search engines, Facebook, Twitter, niche blogs, etc.)
- Managing outreach and link building efforts to drive visibility within search engines and ultimately generating program inquiries from the website.
- Ideating and collaborating on the creation of marketing assets (blog content, data visualizations, graphics, guides, etc.) in conjunction with Digital Managers, Content Editors and Designers
- Acquiring a deep understanding of each client’s vertical and how to best navigate influencers within their market; building and maintaining relationships with these individuals.
- Reporting weekly and monthly KPI’s to Research and Analytics team.
- For assigned clients, identifying industry trends and tools to support marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Assure all content is optimized for search engines, sharing and distribution across channels (proficiency in Google’s keyword planner and/or HubSpot keyword tool a plus)
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Managing team members, interns and any vendors/companies as needed
HOW YOU’LL MEASURE SUCCESS:
- Overall web & blog traffic growth (social, search & other referral websites)
- Quality/quantity of mentions generated via outreach and social engagements
- Opportunities/partnerships created and leads generated via inbound marketing activities
- Size of following acquired across social channels and ability to gain consensus
- Implementation of approved client strategy.
- You are VERY familiar with digital marketing, not limited to social networks, content marketing, email marketing, SEM and social media best practices on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, and YouTube.
- You must also be fluent in using WordPress.
- You ARE able to write outstanding, compelling and engaging copy.
- You ARE able to work under pressure and meet strict content deadlines
- You ARE a dedicated team player who plays well with others.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is mandatory, with a focus on journalism, writing, or content creation.
- You ARE able to identify actual priorities and be productive. You must also be able to skillfully say no to things that are not aligned with your business priorities.
- You must be highly motivated and self-directed. If you don’t know the answer, you are relentless about Googling it until you know the answer better than anyone else.
- You ARE a team player but above all a team leader!
- Your customers come first and foremost.
- When a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- When you make mistakes, you never repeat them.
- You put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.