Those who are looking to join a highly motivated, growing company are encouraged to apply for our Dietary Aide position. We are currently seeking a Dietary Aide to prepare and provide meal service to our students and maintain cleanliness and sanitation of dining and kitchen areas. The successful candidate will ensure full compliance with nutritional standards, internal procedures and government regulations while preparing and serving foods.
When at work, dietary aides must maintain good physical health and hygiene and adhere to all dress codes. The position will require dietary aide to participate in training and continuing education courses.
Dietary aide will spend most of their work shifts on their feet and walking around performing various tasks. During day-to-day activities, a dietary aide might have to lift up to 50 pounds in food supplies and other goods.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Culinary and/or food service experience in a school or child care facility an asset
- Able to read and interpret common recipes
- Willing and able to work well within a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50+pounds
- Flexibility in schedule
Job Type: Part-time
- dietary: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly