Dietary Aide Essential Job Functions:
- Serves meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance on a timely basis.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Cleans tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweeps and mops floors as directed.
- Carries soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Returns clean utensils to proper storage areas.
- Washes and cleans utensils as directed.
- Keeps work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
- Sets up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
- Assists cook in preparing meals and obtaining food supplies for the following meal.
- Must have experience with the operation of an industrial dishwasher and the sanitation process of the kitchen, ability to read/write and speak English.
- Must be able to read/understand resident tray card.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of twelve (12) feet.
- Professional Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Innovative Training Programs
Job Type: Part-time, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
We don’t just offer care for you – we care about you.
2313 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL 61103, USA