KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
At KLX, you’ll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a DHPS Tool Operator for our Casper, WY location.
Tool Operator participates in the planning, execution, and management of all phases of any job to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Provides technical support to crew and clients at the well site; maintains communication with client well site representative, rig crew, and field support staff
- Develops expertise on advanced Completion techniques; participates in knowledge sharing; provides instruction on proper procedures
- Plans and coordinates Completion and/or related work-over operations
- Manages storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations as well as company and industry standards
- Prepares and delivers comprehensive job documentation.
Education: Less than High School Education
Work Experience: 2-4 years
- Extensive knowledge of Completion tools and related services
- Relevant experience in open-hole and/or cased-hole Completions
- High mechanical aptitude
Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
Work Experience: 2-4 years
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Precise hand/eye coordination: Constantly
Basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions: Frequently
Operation of heavy equipment or operation of vehicles: Frequently
Lifting/pushing objects weighing over: 50 lbs: Frequently
Climbing and working in awkward and cramped positions: Frequently
Other (please specify):
- Ability to work on level and unleveled surfaces as well as up and down ladders and stairs
- Exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.