Device Support Analyst 2, Full Time, Info Services, INTEGRIS Cardiovascular Physicians
Job Code: 1780
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responds to customer trouble calls as prioritized by the Device Support Analyst Team Lead
- Reviews and recommends hardware solutions, and processes associated paperwork and/or follows assigned procedures for PCs, printers, and terminals
- Identifies necessary spare parts and components and orders and maintains an adequate stock of spare parts in inventory
- Arranges and schedules installation or modification with the customer
- Provides training to the customer as needed for the installation
- Maintains inventory, documentation, records, and reporting tools applicable to department standards
- Follows set procedures in managing trouble tickets
- Troubleshoots network connectivity across multiple hardware platforms including AS400
The Device Support Analyst 2 reports to the Manager Device Support and Help Desk.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.