To be employed at ADB Companies, Inc. you must support the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Position Title: Electrical Designer
Classification: Non Exempt
Immediate Supervisor: Program Manager
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
JOB OVERVIEW The Electrical Designer prepares underground and overhead electrical line designs for various utility construction projects. The Level I Designer will work closely with construction, engineering, internal team members, and customers to ensure that safe and accurate construction designs are created for construction project completion.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Walk out underground and overhead construction sites to identify the best design routes for new utility placements
- Prepares construction drawings based on project requirements
- Open existing electrical equipment and document current field conditions
- Perform detailed calculations to establish design standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance w/ design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Regular interaction with the public and homeowners in regards to design needs for current and future construction projects
- Ability to prepare and present designs to internal leadership, team members, external customers, etc.