CDS Dental Studio is a full-service dental laboratory that is veteran-owned for over 30 years. We have seven locations across Louisiana, Texas, and Tennessee. We specialize in Crowns & Bridges, Partials, Dentures, and Implants.
We are actively seeking an experienced Denture Technician for our Tyler, TX Office. The applicate must be responsible, well organized, and a motivated individual that works well with others. Must be willing to relocate to the Tyler, TX area for employment consideration. Relocation assistance is offered to the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Following the dentist’s prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist
- Competent at setting teeth for dentures and partials
- Pouring up models, trimming, mounting and articulating
- Processing and polishing dentures and partials
- Trim hardened model to remove any rough edges
- Experience in a dental laboratory environment is required
- Proven technical knowledge of dental procedures, prescriptions, equipment, and molds
- Strong reading comprehension and critical thinking a must
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Half Days on Friday
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today. Please visit our website at www.cdsdentalstudio.com to learn more about our winning team.
Job Type: Full-time