Dental Lab Technician Opening at ArchForm
Join ArchForm as an Dental Lab Technician to help disrupt the orthodontic aligner industry. An individual in this role will be responsible for operating a variety of machines, including 3D printers, to produce clear aligners. Ideal candidates will be eager to learn and a strong attention to detail. Internship and/or full-time considered.
More about the role:
Our Clear Aligner Factory fulfills orders from orthodontists seeking to straighten their patient’s smiles! From 3D printing files to washing, quality control, and packaging, the Factory Team needs a clean, organized, and industrious worker ready to tackle anything that comes their way. Team members are expected to efficiently operate machinery, conduct quality controls, and escalate issues as required. Manufacturing associates report directly to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Always has an eagle eye on the details
- Excited to see the entire production process from start to finish (printing, washing, cleaning, packing, shipping parts, & more!)
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal management
- Comfort handling chemicals and following safety procedures
- Seeks to streamline our production process and meet weekly quotas
- Strong fundamental computer and technology skills
- Understands quality requirements for orthodontic devices including clear aligners.
- 1+ years of 3D Printing Experience
- 3+ Years Clear Aligner Production Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
We will provide and require all team members to wear N95 masks while working, and remain social distanced. Our facility is setup to facilitate this.
- 3D Printing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clear Aligner Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 5 years (Required)
- Quality Inspection: 2 years (Required)
- Dental Lab: 1 year (Required)
- Sunnyvale, CA 94086 (Required)