We are an exciting, busy, cutting edge Dental Practice that is rapidly growing and we are looking for an outstanding Experienced Dental Assistant who has a true passion for patient care and dentistry. Located in the heart of the action on Wall Street, you will be working in a beautiful, bright space that is constantly buzzing.
The right candidate will have a positive attitude, is a self-starter, reliable, and is a team player. This is the opportunity to use your clinical skills and experience to really make a difference in an upcoming practice.
You must enjoy being a leader and making decisions, and delegating in a collaborative friendly manner to provide and maintain a smooth and easy flow for both patients and doctors in our practice.
Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience.
- Use 4 – handed dentistry with doctors and hygienists with solid knowledge of procedures and materials
- Chair side assisting for Hygiene, Crown/Bridge/Veneers, Fillings & General Restorative, Extractions, Implants, Invisalign, Cerec, Laser
- Take digital x-rays (Schick)
- Use intraoral camera
- Maintain equipment and inventory, and order needed and anticipated supplies
- Maintain universal precautions including those for infection & sterilization, and privacy protocols (OSHA/HIPPA)
- Assisting the doctor with Taking clinical notes and Charting in Dentrix
- Coordinate and schedule laboratory cases
- Take impressions and pour/trim models
- Answer phone calls, record and transfer patient information, schedule appointments, and collect fees when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- dental: 3 years (Preferred)
- dental assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)