Reports to: Service Location Manager or Corporate Service Manager
Operates vehicles to transport parts, small equipment, supplies and paperwork for the dealership.
- Transports parts, small equipment, supplies, and paperwork between dealer facilities; may also deliver to customers
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
- Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy
- May need to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition
- Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties
- Set-up equipment when asked
- Set-up Mass Channel units when asked
- Helps clean new and used equipment
- Help other departments as needed
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Chauffeurs class D
- Medical Card
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.