- High school diploma or equivalent with general education emphasis
- Applicable, effective reading and writing skills from demostrated experience
- Minimum, 1 month prior delivery experience with successfully demonstrated interpersonal communication skills
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with perofrming the duties and responsibilities in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Motor Vehicle Record must meet minimum requirements per FinishMaster’s Vehicle Fleet Safety Policy
Physical Requirements (This job may require the ability to perform any of the essential functions contained in this description. These may include, but are not limited to, the following requirements. Specific requirements for a job will be identified at the time of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherswise qualified applicants unable to fulfill one or more of these requirements):
- Ability to drive a delivery vehicle legally
- Ability to frequently lift, carry, otherwise move and position objects weighing up to 45 pounds when picking inventory for delivery, making delivery or stocking product
- Ability to bend, stoop and crouch on a regular basis to pick inventory for delivery, making delivery or stock product
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving to make deliveries
- Works in store conditions
- Daily travel/driving to customers locations, as required
FinishMaster, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.