Location: Cincinnati, OH
The position has the ability to run various deburring equipment effectively and efficiently on a continuous basis and can identify problems during the work process, position work pieces, and inspect parts on a daily basis using various types of inspection equipment. Work can be repetitive, yet requires continuous focus on detail.
Deburring, sheet metal forming, and polishing operations; Deburring tool preparation, cleaning and preventive maintenance and making minor adjustments on the assigned equipment; Completing various logs and records to document daily production; Moving/transporting parts to appropriate location as needed; Maintaining safe, clean and orderly work areas; Receiving, reviewing, and/or referring to various records and reports; Interacting and communicating with various groups and individuals including the immediate supervisor, engineering, co-workers, and other shop personnel; Deburring, cleaning of parts, benching of hardware, blending.
- Detailed part deburring
- Manual Part Marking Vibropeen and Engrave
- Component assembly/disassembly
- Surface finish enhancement
- Perform Deburr functions repeatedly and with focus on quality of work
- Minor maintenance of Tools
- Function effectively within a team environment
- Perform any other task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- General part cleaning (i.e. clean line)
- Adhere to AS9100 and other quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person(s)- documentation required
- Minimum 3 years’ previous deburring experience
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to read simple part drawings
- Must be able to use and read micrometers and dial calipers accurately
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be able to work all required hours which may include weekends
- Must be able to multitask, able to follow written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- MTI is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug screening will be required.
- TIG Welding and fabrication experience a plus
- Machine operator (milling) experience a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, amble, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include very good vision (either natural or corrected); close up vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and excellent hand/eye coordination. The noise level in the work environment may be loud; therefore, must be able to use the required PPE. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this job.
To apply, please submit your resume noting job inquiry #425471220R to the Human Resources Department at: [email protected]
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetics or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This post will expire on Monday January 25th, 2021