Responsible for dealing all casino games while providing a great gaming experience to the player. The dealer will ensure that policies and procedures are followed and that the integrity of the game is not compromised. Dealers work under supervision on the casino floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service standards and procedures.
- Deal live table games with efficiency, proficiency and professionalism while providing exceptional guest service.
- Advise supervisor or manager of irregular play or possible gaming violations.
- Advise supervisor or manager of any personnel or operational problems.
- Ensures bankroll on their respective game is kept at par.
- Verify fills/credit slips for accuracy.
- Utilized playing cards and/or dice and reviews them for irregularities throughout the shift.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests