AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Database Manager/Administrator – To support the National Security Sector and leading the database team.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for database design, implementation, and maintenance, and the operation and setup of database systems
- Executes database projects and assists in coordination of all database production scheduling; coordinates production support with outside vendors, as needed
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time, within budget, and to user’s satisfaction
- Interfaces with users to determine scope of project
- Works on complex projects independently and has thorough knowledge of database systems and application packages including: Vertica, Postgress, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, and MySQL
- Troubleshoots computer equipment problems and performs minor preventive maintenance
- Experienced with data integration working with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools
- Experienced with and know intimately all Microsoft Office applications
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V