Are you looking to do meaningful work that makes an impact in the lives of youth and adolescents? Are you interested in a professional atmosphere where you can continue to grow and learn new skills?
National Youth Advocate Program (NYAP) is seeking engaging, passionate, diverse and energized people with a can-do attitude!
NYAP, a non-profit organization, has been serving the needs of youth and families for over 40 years! With over 1000 staff in 10 states, we are a group of dedicated life-changers working to “Be a Part of Something Bigger”!
The Database Coordinator will perform duties including, but not limited to:
- Perform all work in a manner consistent with the National Youth Advocate Program’s mission, values, and philosophies.
- Purges specified data files and logs as required; makes individual and/or mass corrections, modifications, and/or updates to data files, as appropriate.
- Enters all client information into database and maintains all changes involving client’s progression through YAP services that have been provided.
- Responsible for processing foster care referrals, including processing of placements, respites and discharge information.
- Inputs statewide mental health survey information and ensures accuracy of reporting.
- Coordinates transfer of necessary files to appropriate billing specialist.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records of all outstanding referrals.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Proficient use of desktop and laptop computers, smart phones and tablets, printers, fax machines and photocopiers as well as software including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Must be well organized.
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
The National Youth Advocate Program (NYAP) is a not-for-profit 501(3)c organization that has provided cost effective, community based services and support to children, youth, and families since 1978. NYAP provides a wide array of services to youth and families in Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Nevada.
NYAP is committed to supporting and protecting youth and families and strengthening the communities they serve. We provide opportunities and resources to youth and families through our innovative programs and services. NYAP strongly supports and offers guidance to our dedicated foster parents, work hard to build community support and advocate with public agencies and officials on behalf of youth and families.
Become a part of the NYAP family! We offer company sponsored training such as CPR/CPI, along with the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability Insurance, Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance and a $50,000 Life Insurance Policy, as well as a generous paid time off policy.
For more information visit www.nyap.org