To keep developing these markets, it is necessary to have a Systems Engineer to manage projects, typically delivered by TCS, to define architecture requirements, and to ensure the quality of the services delivered by TCS. At the moment, these services are being delivered remotely from Chicago, which is not ideal given the time differences.
Experience : 6- 8 years
- Management and coordination of infrastructure projects including design, resourcing, budgeting, documentation and project management.
- Regional SME for infrastructure needs throughout the APAC region
- Oversee internal and external audits
- Conduct IT service and IT process audits
- Research and recommend new technology solutions to bring increased efficiency and stability to our infrastructure portfolio
- Management of third party vendors to deliver site enhancements
- Function as an extension of the global infrastructure team to provide local leadership and compliance guidance.