Provide day-to-day database administration support for development and production environments. Apply consulting and industry expertise to developing innovative solutions to complex problems. Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges and help create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Create and maintain performance benchmarks and metrics, make recommendations on hardware and software specifications for optimal database performance, support certification and accreditation activities, and support all duties related to on-going operations of the database infrastructure.
- 4+ years of experience with administering database servers, including SQL Server, or MySQL
- 4+ years of experience with cloud-based systems
- 4+ years of experience with administering database security configurations using Oracle Label Security
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages
- Experience with database installation, configuration, performance tuning, and backups
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems and 4+ years of experience with database administration, MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems and 2+ years of experience with database administration, or 8+ years of experience in database administration in lieu of a degree
- DoD 8570 compliance IAT Category Level II certification
- Experience with database administration best practices for development and production environments to assure the optimal performance of database applications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CMD, DH1, NSG1