Data Strategy Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you’ll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you’ll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Work to ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting across Uline.
- Manage requirements gathering, planning and monitoring of projects in the BI / EDW space.
- Work closely with the business units to understand their current and future analytics needs.
- Develop an analytic roadmap for Uline.
- Work with the EDW Delivery and BI Reporting teams as a product owner in the agile development sprints to ensure their solutions address the requirements and needs of the business units.
- Act as an advocate for the new enterprise data warehouse in the business units.
- Work with the BI architect to identify and prove out new analytic tools.
- Facilitate the data governance process within Uline.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the enterprise data catalog.
- Coordinate with Application Development teams to ensure analytic requirements are included and met in new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related major.
- 10+ years related experience.
- Direct experience managing multiple platforms and BI tools.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and reporting tools.
- Ability to understand the company’s data needs and database environment.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We’re a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.