Posted Date: Nov 14 2019
Aligned with the OnePharma end to end data and analytics strategy, the primary purpose of the Manufacturing Data & Analytics Lead role is to lead the development of data platforms, processes, and capabilities. As a part of this development, the lead will define and deliver the data and analytics roadmap for biopharm manufacturing with an emphasis on building platform solutions, improving processes involving data/analytics flows, and upskilling the organization in data capabilities to provide sustained value. This role will be expected to lead or participate in activities to improve the overall data landscape for biopharm manufacturing in area such as: increasing the quality of data capture in operational systems, developing data standards, and embedding innovative technologies and data science approaches.
- Lead the definition and delivery of data and analytics projects aligned with the OnePharma end to end data strategy.
- Lead business change activities to sustainably embed data solutions and approaches into the biopharm manufacturing organization.
- Lead and/or provide expert s input and support to other prioritized strategies, projects and activities to improve the overall data landscape for the OnePharma strategy.
- Bachelor-level degree in any mathematical, statistical, engineering, scientific or other CMC related discipline
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with diverse stakeholders across different organisational levels and functional areas
- Ability to match-up the requirements of a customer group or business process with the capabilities of a data/analytics-based solution
- Ability to lead and project manage matrix teams of technical experts in the delivery of projects
- Knowledge of CMC Development and/or Manufacturing (either small-molecules or biopharm) and understanding of the challenges and opportunities there relating to data and analytics
- High levels of intellectual curiosity and the mental agility to rapidly understand new concepts
- Awareness of advanced data analytics techniques
- Awareness of change management principles
- Awareness of regulatory expectations regarding use of software for GxP business process (i.e. computer system validation)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.