Community Outreach Program: Internships for underrepresented groups
As part of Snyk’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are launching a 3 month (minimum) internship program aimed at supporting some of the most disproportionately impacted groups following Covid as they make the jump out of education and into the workplace.
We’re looking for a self-starter Data Quality Intern to join our Marketing Operations team and ensure our Marketing data remain spotless to support all marketing campaigns and activities.
The Marketing Operations team provide the technology, processes and insights to the Marketing team to allow efficient decision-making and support scalable growth through pipeline generation.
You’ll spend your time:
- maintaining the quality of our CRM/MAP data by reviewing and cleaning event import files
- improving the quality of our CRM/MAP data by reviewing and processing lead/contact duplicates
- monitoring the completeness and accuracy of data in the critical Marketing systems, and taking corrective action where necessary (merging records, updating values, etc.)
- supporting the marketing team with ad hoc data management activities (e.g. review correct campaign attribution in the CRM)
You should apply if you:
- have bachelor’s degree in an analytical subject (Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, Business or similar)
- have experience working with excel/GSheet (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- are very detail oriented
- have experience working with data from CRM platforms (Customer Relationship Management e.g. Salesforce.com) / MAPs (Marketing Automation Platform e.g. HubSpot, Marketo)
- enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- are a self starter
- have full-time availability
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – This role is specifically for women and underrepresented ethnic groups who have/will graduate in 2019/2020, and are preparing to transition out of education and into full time employment.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth – and we want you to join us! By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.