At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 7 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Department: Paid Search
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
The Job in a Nutshell:
One of the fundamental and most critical pieces of any great e-commerce strategy is the product data feed. These feeds are the mechanisms of structured data that enable each shopping platform to take action i.e. sell our clients’ products—it needs to be done right! Not only do different merchants have different requirements for feeds, but these rules and requirements are also continually changing, and any change unaccounted for can make or break profitability.
An integral part of the eCommerce Integrations team, the Data Feed Specialist primarily supports our Paid Search teams to create new product feeds, optimize existing feeds, and troubleshoot issues along the way. This role involves data (lots of data), interfacing and collaborating with product team members, and being a source of knowledge for all things e-commerce (most work will be done on Google Shopping and Bing Shopping campaigns). Excel is used daily and familiarity with programming languages and concepts will come in handy, though we would consider anyone with significant database administration or professional programming experience over-qualified for this position. If you enjoy working with data, have strong attention to detail and a passion for digital marketing, we want to meet you!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Creating static and dynamic data feeds that help clients optimize performance in online shopping channels
- Reviewing existing feeds to gain product knowledge and information needed to organize a successful data feed file
- Managing Merchant Center Accounts for clients by ensuring all information about product specifications, pricing, and inventory are accurate and up to date
- Analyzing overall performance and trends to troubleshoot data feeds
- Working with clients to update campaigns or product information as needed
- Staying aware of new trends in data feed optimization and industry best practices
To Fit the Bill:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong reading, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative team player with a willingness to learn
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- Familiarity with programming concepts
- Experience with Google Merchant Center or data feed creation
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- Database experience
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)