The Data Entry Specialist provides critical administrative support to our company. This position is primarily responsible for data entry of customer orders, purchase orders, receivings, as well as website inventory maintenance. In addition to data entry, general office and administrative duties will be expected.
Candidates must be willing to work customer service desk to cover breaks and partial shifts as needed. Retail experience is not required but is strongly preferred.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry. Data entry is the largest component of this position.
- Ability to perform general office administrative duties including general paperwork, computer system data entry, answering phones and filing
- Ability to work with company’s point of sale system including customer order entry, customer invoicing, inventory reporting; system training will be provided
- General computer aptitude and ability to learn new computer systems; experience using Office/Google products
- Friendly communication style, capable of providing great customer service
- Effective communicator, ability to answer inbound calls and emails, ensuring timely and satisfactory responses
- Detail orientated, capable of providing accurate and timely order and data entry into primary warehouse systems
- Strong time management and organization skills; able to effectively work in a dynamic environment
- Team player, works collaboratively across the organization
- Works well in a dynamic working environment and effectively manages time across multiple and sometimes competing priorities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place