Data Entry Specialist Central Scheduling FT Days: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location Address: Palm Coast, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great team of co-workers that feel like family
- The opportunity to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
Full Time, Monday-Friday.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Generate, Print, QC and Mail all outbound communications to patients using various software programs (driving to mail delivery location required)
- Import inbound faxes to EHR software, register patient (if applicable) and create case if required
- Enter all appointment request cases into appropriate software program
- Processing returned mail by updating EHR software
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are addressed in a timely, consistent and organized manger to avoid delay of care for the patient
- Use telephone or appropriate assigned communication channels to contact patients, physicians offices, contact center agents or leadership team
- Ability to work in-office in Palm Coast, travel to Ormond Beach (when necessary) and work remotely from home when required
- Ability to troubleshoot mailing equipment and software when needed and perform daily check list to ensure machine is operating as expected
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Data Entry experience of at least one year where sole focus was data entry
- Drivers’ License
- Computer proficiency required-in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in various clinical areas inpatient or outpatient practices desirable
- One-year experience in a medical setting or other health care related role preferred
- SalesForce experience preferred
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for planning, organizing and executing the day-to-day data entry operations and activities of Contact Center in conjunction with Contact Center Floor Supervisor or Manager.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.