Job Skills / Requirements
TheDotNetStore is excited about our innovative product and technology roadmap that will drive our software development efforts in order to meet our clients current and future needs. We are seeking an energetic, versatile, and highly collaborative Software Developer to be a part of this growing team. TheDotNetStore is looking for a Mid-Level Developer. Top candidates will have strengths in T-SQL, SSIS, ETL, .NET and Web. Experience with PowerBI, SAP BI, and Azure technologies will be considered a plus. This individual will be involved in the development of our existing and future data & analytics workforce management and financial solutions.
– Strong T-SQL development skills including query optimization, stored procedures, and views along with the ability to read, interpret and improve query execution plans.
– Work on the front-end User Interface, Business Logic, as well as Service and Data Layers of our software across multiple technology platforms.
– Work in a highly collaborative and Agile environment with fellow Developers, QA and solutions delivery team members to deliver a high-quality product that will delight TEAM’s existing and growing customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or minimum of an Associate’s degree with related experience required.
– Strong in TSQL, SQL Server, and Integration Services
– Data warehouse modeling
– Strong work ethic and demonstrates a quality mindset towards project team deliverables to ensure high level of client satisfaction
– Ability to deliver on commitments and meet critical deadlines
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Technically proficient with experience using a variety of software tools
– Must be able to learn and apply new technologies
– Azure technologies such as Azure Data Lake, and Databricks
– SAP Business Objects
– Microsoft Power BI
– Web skills such as REACT, Web API or ASP.NET
– Azure DevOps
Education Requirements (Any)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Associate’s Degree
– Some college and equivalent work experience