Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Intelligence Full Stack Developer will work on a team of experienced engineers responsible for the full life-cycle of production systems, software, tools, and flows. The primary function of this position is to continually evolve a large multi-cluster big data ecosystem through its ongoing journey to remain best in breed.
- Design, develop, and maintain analytical data models and metrics using highly scalable and modern technology that makeup the analytical platform
- Participate in multi-disciplinary projects with our applications and analytics teams
- Work with business to understand requirements and build-out analytical solutions while working with the architecture and operations teams to maintain best practices and standards
- Contribute to our teams growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes
- Experience in working on big data systems and technologies with emphasis on the AWS and Snowflake
- Proficiency in any of the two high level languages such as Java, Scala, Python Golang or Perl
- Hands on experience in any of the following reporting tool: Tableau, Microstrategy or QuickSight
- Experience with any two of the highly scalable, low latency big data systems like Snowflake, Dynamo, Aurora, MongoDB, RedShift, etc
- BS in Computer Science or Business, Statistics or similar (with significant computer coursework)
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in the area of analytical platform development.
- 3+ years of experience in data platforms.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services like EMR, Elastic Search, Lambda, Athena, Kinesis
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Talend, DBT, SSIS, RedPoint is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Sagemaker, Forecast, Machine Learning is a plus
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button. Sistema Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- Snowflake: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off