- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Database structure systems : 7 years (Preferred)
- data mining: 7 years (Preferred)
- Data Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- What is your desired salary?