That means you can be the difference. We’re all here to make Houlihan’s a great place for our workplace family, as well as our guests.
As the Data Analyst in our Finance department, you’re not just another face. You’re part of our family of friends that show up every day to make sure our restaurant locations can have the happiest hour.
Job Duties Include:
1. Create and analyze reports using data from our in-house inventory management program, specializing in Food and Bar Cost
2. Manage/format incoming vendor invoice files to upload into our internal systems
3. Analyze historical restaurant invoice data to highlight areas of opportunities for savings to help Purchasing and Culinary improve cost
4. Analyze historical restaurant invoice data to validate the accuracy of credits from vendors
5. Create reports to help Operations as needed. This could be anything from analyzing sales, tracking employee promotions or monitoring changing inventory levels.
6. Analyze historical sales data for the Purchasing department to forecast demand for planned special promotions
7. Create and analyze reports to help identify potential theft and suspicious activity for Operations to investigate.
8. Create and maintain relational Access databases as needed
9. Create and format reports using Excel
College Degree or equivalent