lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About The Team
At lululemon, our Data Administrators play a key role in supporting our vision of elevating the world through the power of practice. They are responsible for assigning all product picking and packing tasks to the various distribution centre departments.
A Day In The Life
- Under the leadership of the Warehouse Operations Manager and the direction of the Warehouse Team Leads, this position oversees and processes all of the systematic order flow for Inbound and outbound distribution centre operations.
- In addition to supporting DC operations, they also engage in training, team building, meetings and personal development.
- Safety is our number one priority and with that comes the responsibility for maintaining a safe work environment through our safety program and lean mentality. This includes keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with DC Guidelines
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- Knowledge of Manhattan and WMS
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience analyzing reporting and building templates
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to obtain a powered industrial truck (PIT) operator certification depending on business needs
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule which could include nights, working required holidays, some weekends with occasional after hour requirements
- Subject to wearing personal protective equipment as defined by the local distribution center
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for your life
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka don't take yourselves too seriously