Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Planner to oversee an important long-term project for USCYBERCOM in Fort Meade. This person would be responsible for review of cyber policies, processes and procedures.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Planner Include:
- Work directly with senior leadership on identifying, collecting, and documenting organizational priorities to strategic planning efforts
- Implementing and managing organizational goals and objectives aligning with a strategic planning program.
- Assess organizational capabilities for advancing established goals and objectives, identify shortfalls, and recommend corrective actions.
- Applying program review and analysis to evaluate methods and techniques to action
Qualifications for the Cyber Planner Include:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance w/ CI poly
- Awareness of the joint operational planning process and military adaptive planning process (also known as JOPP/APEX/MAPP)
- Demonstrated ability to develop Course of Action and CONOPs
- Experience working in OPTs and JPGs (experience leading those is a plus)
- Knowledge of DoD strategies, policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting accredited digital forensic lab, training and outreach organizations.
- Must have completed one of the approved courses: JPME, JIOPC, or JCOPC
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE Top Secret CLEARANCE with SCI
Compensation for the Cyber Planner includes:
- Salary Range: $120-145K/year depending on experience
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with ADP, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Hunter White at [email protected]