POSITION: Customer Support Agent
LOCATION: Meridian, ID.
STATUS: Full Time / Non- Exempt Hourly
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and simple. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself. Our energy storage system is the first all-in-one solution on the market and is changing what customers expect of their solution providers and how we prepare for power outages.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
The Enphase University Customer Support Agent will support internal and external Enphase customers.
- Answer inbound phone calls to the Customer Support Enphase University queue.
- Respond to inbound emails to the Enphase University group address.
- Document all activity in a central CRM/Helpdesk software platform.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to user accounts and training access on both the Learning Management and Enphase monitoring platforms.
- Take primary ownership of incoming access requests in the US.
- Provide back-up support for English language subscribers globally.
- Follow all request handling protocols as developed by the Enphase University program administrator.
- Run periodic Enphase University reports at the request of team members and Enphase management.
- Assist other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participate in regular training team meetings to maintain visibility to programs in development and to provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Professionally represent Client via all communications mediums.
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Client manual.
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- Three plus years of call center experience, preferred.
- Experience with learning management systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Be able to type at least 30 WPM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employee.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Hand and finger manipulation using phone and keyboard.
- Extended time on phone with customers.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Enphase takes all Covid precautions to ensure the safety of their employees.
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19