At Luxer One, we’re committed to making life simpler by automating package acceptance and completely solving the package problem. Whether it’s last mile delivery at multifamily properties and offices, or click & collect orders in retail, we are dedicated to finding the best solutions for our customers. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our team.
Our Customer Success team is committed to providing personalized attention to our end users. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping representatives reach their personal and professional goals.
The CustomerSuccessManager will monitor all Customer Service job functions through oversight of the day-to-day operations for representatives and supervisors. The Customer Success Manager will provide Customer Service performance reports to initiate and implement procedures to improve operations.
- Managing a team of call center Supervisors to ensure service level agreements are met
- Enforcing company and department policies and procedures.
- Identifying training needs and creating development plans to ensure skills and knowledge are developed and the call center career path framework is built out.
- Promote effective communication throughout the team and encourage feedback of representative insight.
- Assist with the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
- Develop excellent communications between supervisors, representatives, and management teams across all departments.
- Maintaining consistent improvement across all Customer Service teams by tracking call center trends.
- Monitoring and actively participating in team projects.
- Overseeing system maintenance and troubleshooting as needed.
- Developing improved processes and workflows to improve the call center’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center metrics and make recommendations to leadership on process changes based upon that data.
- Manage and improve center performance through supervisor guidance, performance monitoring, problem resolution, and quality assurance metrics.
- Motivate team members, guide and monitor their performance and suggest or implement corrective actions.
- Provide operations team with inputs on leave planning and scheduling preferences to ensure coverage requirements are met.
- Facilitate the improvement of customer satisfaction and disperse information across all department teams.
- Review and respond to escalated customer inquiries.
- Lead the customer experience survey response process, and ensure the resolution of customer problems.
- Support the development of a customer facing culture and develop quality goals and targets.
- Implement customer service strategies to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service through all channels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated skill utilizing data to make decisions.
- Advanced troubleshooting, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Passionate and incredibly driven with stellar computer skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Able to research and grasp information across multiple tools while speaking with clients.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate must have people and process management experience.
- Candidates must have prior experience managing teams in a call center environment.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Training & Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Process Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)