The Customer Success Analyst at Syndigo will actively engage and assist in day-to-day operations of our partners and drive a successful experience for customer data needs and grow our relationships with them. Customer Success is a strategic and competitive advantage, so if you have outstanding relationship skills, looking to help grow a company, and can create win/win environments for all parties you work with, we should talk. The role requires technical acumen around data, with a need for strong Excel, as data accuracy is critical to successful client onboarding at Syndigo.
The role will be based in Syndigo’s office in Nashville, TN.
Key responsibilities and activities:
- This role will proactively support, guide, facilitate and enable the customer to realize value of their purchase.
- Data management, including template mapping, import/export data, data auditing.
- Prioritize and understand goals of customer to ensure an accelerated time to value.
- Assist the customer with the adoption of products in a way that helps the customer on their journey to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction with both the company products and the brand.
- Identify opportunities and new customer needs that will lead to new business.
- Each Customer Success Analyst works directly with a other team members on assigned customers, sometimes at the point of sale, and will provide frequent valuable touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Assist customers using existing knowledge base, through problem solving and trouble shooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Communicates action plans to the customer and as necessary and appropriate to other internal Syndigo personnel.
- Participate in (assigned) customer trainings and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills
- 2+ years’ customer service/sales experience. Experience in account management, customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention is highly desired
- Effective written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to manage and lead meetings with customers/clients by phone or in-person