USA, Louisville, KY
JOB POSTING TITLE
Customer Service Specialist – National Accounts
As a Customer Service Specialist – National Accounts you'll support one or more National Account customers. For this specific position, the customer is Lowe’s, one of the largest and fastest growing customers of GE Appliances.
You'll work directly with Deployment, Transportation, Logistics, and National Sales team members to satisfy customer expectations and facilitate account growth. In addition, you'll communicate directly with Lowe’s store associates and Lowe’s headquarters personnel, helping them serve their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Provide customer service to customer headquarters and direct sales personnel. (95%)
- Answer phone calls from customer stores and HQ.
- Process / release orders.
- Manage complex logistics.
- Issue returns.
- Track orders.
- Facilitate co-managed inventory.
- Provide information to customers, Sales, and others by working closely with manufacturing, transportation, etc.
Other related duties as assigned. (5%)
- Train new team members.
- Generate project ideas and complete as assigned.
- Serve as a resource on business. initiatives needed to drive sales.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' Customer Service experience and demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle rapidly changing workload/priorities.
- Strong ability to multi – task.
- Demonstrated proficiency with order management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior National Account Customer Service experience Experience with Oracle Order Management
- Prior Distribution, Logistics and/or Fulfillment experience
- Prior project experience
- Greenbelt certification
- Data analysis skills utilizing available system tools (Excel, Access etc.)
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Work from home until the team returns to the office sometime in 2021
GE Appliances does not offer sponsorship now or in the future for this position
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.