Graham Collision – Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
The administrative assistant/customer service representative is a pivotal position within Graham Collision. The position requires the person to be flexible and multi-task. That person will also be detail-oriented, computer savvy, serve as front desk reception (be the face of the company). The administrative assistant/customer service representative represents Graham Collision’s brand to the customer and is expected to conduct themselves professionally and appropriately in every situation. Communicate and drive home the message to customers of being Graham Collision being the only and best choice.
Essential Duties of the Job:
- Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Welcome visitors in person and on the telephone
- Create invoices, estimates, and sales receipts
- Monitor general emails by answering/forwarding to other personnel
- Receive payments and log daily work orders
- Maintain safe and clean reception including the lounge area
- Monitor CINTAS deliveries to ensure correct billing and deliveries
- Order office supplies via the process
- Set auto attendant for the phone system.
- Establish good customer relations by providing service in a timely manner, obtaining relevant customer information and handling customer queries effectively.
- Partner with estimators to ensure customers receive communication, rides, rentals, updates from insurance, and documentation is in order.
- Communicate concerns from the customer to the appropriate person as directed via the process
- Maintain clean and bright and safe office conditions
- Arrange necessary repairs (CINTAS, DW Doors, MMIT, Nationwide Cleaning, Springer Pest, Carrier Access)
- Cost-conscious and identifies and implements cost-savings suggestions
- Schedule employee meetings
- Task employees with rides, to build files, customer to call, clean cars
- Accept ownership to achieve challenging requests proactively and explore means to create job value thereby enhancing auto body shop reputation.
- Excellent attendance – available for customers as scheduled and as needed.
- Attend all mandatory meetings, training, and actively engage with co-workers to meet quality metrics for each insurance company and the organization.
- Participate in and complete action items from meetings.
- Create, implement, know, and follow all processes that are part of or impact the front office. These processes may be in writing or verbally communicating.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements and Experience:
Self-starter, with excellent follow-through.
Good judgment and ability to make decisions.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
Displays an optimistic and pleasant disposition with customers and co-workers.
Able to retain what is learned and then work independently with no errors.
Analytical skills, but customer service minded.
Able to deal effectively with stress.
Resilient – able to bounce back from any setbacks.
Basic computer skills.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation & clean driving record
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to succeed in a busy, high-pressure environment
Ability to multi-task and follow instructions
Excellent telephone skills
Customer focus, professionalism, charisma & energy
Organized and detail-oriented
Preferred Job Requirements and Experience:
I-CAR trained or experience.
Knowledge of CCC1
Associate’s Degree in Business or Equivalent
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Able to physically travel within the facility from the front office area to the repair or paint areas.
Able to physically travel within the parking lot to customer or vendor automobiles for transportation as needed.
Use a computer accurately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Body Shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment