We are a marketing organization dedicated to delivering high quality results to major companies, including several fortune 500 companies, Non-profit and Fundraising campaigns. We connect with our clients and provide them with the opportunity to grow through our specialized services and campaigns. We focus in social media, creative advertising, public relations, and content marketing to take your company to the next level.
- Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and effectively communicating resolutions in an efficient manner
- Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits, which include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, four weeks of vacation, sick leave, most federal holidays.
Salary range: $38000 – $50000 per year.