Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Seattle, WA plant, located in Kent, has an opening on our Customer Service team and we are searching for a customer focused office professional that enjoys being a key part of a small but dynamic team.
In this role, you are the liaison to our customers and responsible for delivering a world-class experience. While this is a multifaceted position, the overall broad objective is to provide assistance and support to Metal Sales internal and external customers resulting in complete customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Partnering with our customers, mainly in Washington and Oregon, and coordinating all requests for information, promotional material, or products.
- Accurately and promptly entering orders so our production team can create a quality product matching the customer's specifications.
- Handling all aspects of customer care such as problem resolution, relationship management, and proper invoicing.
- Being a partner to our sales team in the field.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- One-year experience in a customer-centric role within an office setting
- Phenomenal administrative skills while multi-tasking and delivering a world-class customer service experience
- Professional communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other applications
- Experience working with ERP systems and customer order entry portals
- Experience working in the construction or manufacturing industry, ideally with metal roofing and/or siding
- High school diploma or GED
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off and paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- 401K with company match
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V
Not ready to Apply?