We are looking for motivated individuals who have customer service or sales in their background. This role is primarily responsible for answering inbound calls to schedule our product and services. We have part-time and full-time openings available!
- Company’s primary interface with existing and potential customers.
- Receive inbound calls and solve and/or educate customers on specific account information, concern and inquiries to make it as easy and as desirable as possible to do business with.
- Receive inbound phone calls and internet chat sessions from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Listen actively and establish rapport.
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs.
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies.
- Consistently meet performance standards set by department.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with an excellent performance and attendance record.
- Strong PC and internet skills.
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude.
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice).
- Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus.
- Sales experience for cross selling, up selling and down selling is preferred.
- Full benefits after 90 days!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.49 /hour