The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is part of a team of graphic experts, dedicated to innovation, working day after day to successfully translate graphics into well-known brands in the marketplace. In this role, the CSR is responsible for successfully entering, estimating, tracking, the final QC approval and shipping of each job to ensure it meets customer delivery time and remains within budget of the approved estimate while making technical and job cost/pricing decisions as they arise with each account. This role is continually responsible for representing and promoting the OEC image and proactively providing solutions to assigned accounts.
Scope: This role will support and service customers in the flexo/flexographic market segment. Knowledge and experience working within the flexo / flexographic segment of the graphics industry is preferred.
Reports to: Customer Service Representative, Market Segment Manager (CSR Manager)
Status: Exempt; full-time, benefit eligible
- Effectively manages the workflow of each job from the initial order to the final shipment, to include but not limited to entering, estimating, tracking, quality control approval and on-time shipping.
- Gathers all necessary information from customers and vendors to create a sales order for each job in OEC production system; creates purchase orders for any outside services contracted for a job; and effectively and efficiently communicates the job specifications on the work order and any changes or revisions.
- Actively performs as liaison between the customer, vendor, and production staff, answers questions and proactively provides technical and workflow solutions.
- Develops, organizes, and maintains all customer and in-house documentation for each job.
- Travels to customer locations as needed to on-board new clients, assist in the coordination of the workflow process and proprietary software (Fusion), and attend project meetings.
- Resolves customer concerns within established guidelines or escalates concerns to management and recommends solutions; effectively and proactively communicates to mitigate conflict internally or externally.
- Understands technical aspects of OEC services available to customers.
- Continually promotes and participates in safety and quality activities and initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of industry; specifically flexo/flexographic workflows.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong project management skills managing multiple projects, on budget and within established deadlines.
- Solid computer skills on Mac platform and working knowledge in Adobe programs.
- Ability to make sound business decisions to meet the needs of the customers and maintain profitability goals.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Graphic Arts or related field with at least 5 years of experience in customer service in flexographic prepress/packaging industry. Any combination of education and/or work experience will substitute for minimum qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Safety guidelines are in place for employees working within the facility. Guests are asked to complete safety questionnaire and wear a face mask prior to entry. Disinfectant supplies and hand sanitizing stations are available for regular/routine use.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer Service / Graphics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexo / Flexographic / Flexo – Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place