PartsLogistics is a leading online company looking for a highly motivated customer support person. Our expertise is in the aviation industry and we actively strive to connect buyers and sellers of aircraft spares. If you are self-driven and motivated to succeed, then this is the place for you!
Qualified candidates must have:
-Attention to detail
-Ability to process information in a prompt manner, experience in organizing /maintaining large amounts of information
-Ability to multitask and prioritize conflicting requests to meet tight deadlines
-Basic computer knowledge
-Self-motivation and ability to work independently
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Experience with using a CRM, i.e. Salesforce is preferred, not required
-Experience with using Google drive
-Proactive approach and can-do attitude
-Strong, friendly interpersonal skills
-Making phone calls to clients
-Generating new sales from an existing database of interested potential customers and previous clients
– Working closely with accounting and other depts
– Oversee processing of subscription services and renewals
– Maintain and develop necessary reports.
– Database posting and maintenance
– Provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team
– Work on special projects as needed.
-Employer Paid Life Insurance
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8-5 in an office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used: