All Star Rentals is searching for highly motivated, passionate members to join our customer service and event planning team.
No prior experience as we'll provide on the job training! No late evenings or Holidays! Rental Discounts for your upcoming parties!
Job Duties: Answering phone calls, e-mails, processing paperwork, preparing items and order, reaching out to potential clients, assist in planning smaller events.
Our future TEAM member must enjoy working hard and enjoy life as a part of the family.
Hiring BONUS of $500.00 after six-month anniversary!
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
Are at least 18 years old.
Have a high school diploma or GED.
Are legally eligible to work in the United States.
Can use a computer and navigate the web.
Are adaptable to changing situations.
Have a naturally positive attitude.
Love to help people.
Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to All Star Rentals success.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Event planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible