Are you compassionate? Motivated? Seeking to make a difference?
A career at Enclara Pharmacia means the opportunity to work with, fun, bright, caring, enthusiastic professionals who can turn tough challenges into real solutions. We recruit and develop energized people who can add meaningful value to our company, and who have a desire to enrich their careers in an expanding area of healthcare while making a positive, direct impact on patients and their loved ones’ lives.
Make a difference today and join Enclara!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM, No weekends
Summary: The Customer Service Coordinator will serve as a liaison betweenAccount Management and Enclara Pharmacia departments to provide accurate and timely responses to client inquiries and reporting deliverables. The Customer Service Coordinator will be the primary contact for internal Enclara Pharmacia teams and E3 mobile application clients to ensure a superior level of customer service is provided to our hospice partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with Account Management and other leaders across the organization to support a highly responsive client issue resolution model.
- Monitor incoming case queues to ensure cases submitted by Account Management, Patient Care Operations, or directly from customers are appropriately assigned within Customer Service, or to other departments as needed for timely follow-up and resolution.
- Research reported quality issues to determine root cause and corrective/preventative actions using advanced knowledge of PCO workflows, Infinity, E3 Mobile, E3 Connect, Verint, Fortis, and other internal systems as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation and reporting submitted to customers, and the Account Management & Patient Care Operations leadership teams.
- Communicate status updates on outstanding issues exceeding turnaround time goals to all necessary parties, and escalate for immediate follow-up.
- Escalate to Patient Care Operations leadership any issues, concerns or observations that may impact the customer relationship
- Answer Customer Service telephone calls as scheduled for timely processing of inbound calls for appropriate follow-up as needed.
- Monitor incoming client requests via email or via telephone calls in regard to E3 mobile application and provide resolution while maintaining outstanding level of communication electronically or via verbal communication with the client.
- Manage special projects related to client initiatives as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Customer Service leadership
- Review and update open cases via SalesForce (SF) to ensure all cases are effectively researched, and resolution communicated in accordance with service delivery goals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, escalate as needed and meet established deadlines
- Strong organizational, self-management and follow-up skill set
- Ability to identify, solve and take ownership of issues
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders on behalf of clients and command high level of performance
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Enclara Pharmacia systems (preferred)
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Minimum two years college (preferred)
Three to five years customer service experience preferred
Previous project management experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
From: Enclara Pharmacia